Thursday, December 06, 2007

Look, enough is enough?
Don't make it sound like its my fault.
And what the fuck do you meant by what the hell am I tryna do?
Its not as if it was a one on one thing over @ my place.
Get him into further trouble?
Look who's talkin.
Know the facts before you talk, girl.
I did nothing of the sort.
All along left right-ed as a group, not just the two of us!
So what nonsense are you spoutin down there?
You're seriously makin no sense.
Its not as if I was bloggin to spike you.
What for? I don't gain anything!!
And look, I tried askin him to cut down but you know its hard.
He'll always agree but he won't change.
It all depends on him, if he's determined to quit then he will.
So don't put the blame on me.
I know how you felt when you read about it.
But trust me, we're just friends.
You can always talk to me if you wanna clarify matters bout' him.
You know who to ask for my email(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home